I have finished my trip and really satisfied with the place (including hygiene and facilities) and the staff service. I will recommend to my frds who will go Beijing for travelling. (Beijing City Central Youth Hostel)
Thanks for making my trip to be enjoyable and memorable.
All the best~
- Wanda Beijing City Central Youth Hostel Beijing Feb 5, 2010
For our family of 4, this was PERFECT. Our room had a pull-out couch for our kids, double for us. The big tub on the balcony was like a tiny pool for the kids! The walk to the beach is very minor, + their pool is huge w/ a small slide for the kids:) I am now booking again! (Sea Time Royal Apartment Shenzhen)
- Kristin, USA Seatime Royal Apartment Shenzhen Jan 20, 2010
Thank you for your good service. Days Inn Shenzhen is well located near to the Dongmen shopping area and next to the Lao Jie Station (Metro line). It's easy to get around especially to 'The Window Of The World' (The last station). Hopefully it will be extended up to the Baoan Airport in the near future.
- MU CHI FAH, MALAYSIA ZTL Hotel formerly Days Inn Shenzhen Jan 2, 2010
So sorry that I could not make it for the reserved date. However I am truly pressed with your follow up reservation system. Will recomend and support your team in the future.
- AiLin Lim Dec 28, 2009
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Dec 23, 2009
- Days Hotel And Suites Fortune Xiamen Nov 23, 2009
Hi hey excellent service you have there! Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!
- Koh Kai Shian Gudou Hotspring Resort Jiangmen Nov 11, 2009
I'm satisfied with your service, everything was OK! (Shanghai Villas Hotel)
- Alex Villas 1931 Hotel Shanghai Nov 10, 2009
Thanks so much for your wonderful efforts, I greatly appreciate all you have done.
- Jimmy KATON Cruise Inn Shenzhen Oct 15, 2009
Thank you again for your help in booking the hotels for us. The hotel was great and we were satisfied with the location and over all service. As to your assistance we will recommend you to our friends as we are completely satisfied with the process, timely responses and pleasant contant.
- Wieslaw Hedzelek Oct 11, 2009